GETTING SET UP…
Thank you for your interest in becoming a transportation provider for Track Logistics. Below are some of the key requirements in order for your company to register with Track Logistics. If your company is not compliant to one or more of the qualification criteria contained in this registration process, you may return at another time to register once the non-compliant items are corrected.
- Provide a valid MC/MX or USDOT number to begin the registration process. Intrastate carriers without a DOT number may provide an applicable state registration number to begin registration.
- This registration, and Track Logistic’s Broker-Carrier Agreement, must be completed by an employee that is authorized to enter your company in to legally binding transportation agreements.
- A valid Tax Identification Number (TIN) and federal tax information must be submitted electronically during the registration.
- General Liability – $1,000,000
- Auto Liability/BIPD – $1,000,000
- Workers’ Compensation – Statutory Limits
- Cargo – $100,000Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements listed below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent):
Please fill out the form below to get started and one of our transportation specialist will send a carrier packet over shortly.